Anne Frank's holocaust
Supervising producers, Robert Erickson, Gavin Hodge ; producer, Peter Hankoff ; editors, Paul Marengo, Robert Erickson ; director of photography, Gavin Hodge.
1 videodisc (92 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
Anne Frank's world-famous diary comes to an abrupt end several days before she and her companions in the secret annex were arrested on August 4, 1944. This is the story of what happened next as this nameless young girl and her family were absorbed into the Nazi system of work and death camps. Through eyewitness testimony from camp survivors and historic pictures and film, the brutality and horror of Auschwitz, Sobibor and Bergen-Belsen are revealed.
- Nelson, Erik, 1955-
- English dialogue; English subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing.
- Jewish children--Netherlands--Amsterdam--Biography.
- Netherlands--History--German occupation, 1940-1945.
- D804.3 .A564 2015
- Frank, Anne, 1929-1945.
- World War, 1939-1945--Jewish resistance.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945)
- In Oorlogsbronnen in set ggc_niod
- Gemeenschappelijk Geautomatiseerde Catalogiseersysteem (GGC)